• Each campaign first learns and creates its algorithm. This helps it to select a specific user from a targeted audience correctly in a given budget. Only after 1-2 days the campaign runs in normal mode, using just what it has learned.
• It is not recommended to change the budget during the run of the campaign when the campaign was taught to search for users in a predefined budget. E.g. doubling your budget will never mean a double conversion increase. The Budget Campaign just can not work because she was learning with another. A better procedure is to duplicate the campaign.
• Like Google Adwods, the Facebook campaign collects internal ratings. A better-priced campaign can get better conditions on the ad market (better CPC, etc.). That's why it's a good idea to create a campaign for A / B test purposes, evaluate and then copy the most successful creatives and settings into a new campaign that's already gone clean.
• If you want to convert, set the campaign from the beginning to optimization to conversion. If you do not have enough data from a Facebook optimizer to optimize your purchase (optimal 150 - 250 conversions in the last 7 days), optimize for example on AddToCart. It's better than optimizing for clicks.
• Audiences are collected by DPA (Dynamic Product Ads) only when the campaign is launched.
• I've been recommended to test images in one AdSet at the ad level. This approach has the disadvantage (from the point of view of the account manager the advantage) that Facebook will very quickly prefere one creative before the other, and that will make A/B for me. Then I have to rely on it to make the right decision.
• I'd rather test AdSet-level creatives, which I think is better. I prefer to evaluate the results myself and I do not rely too much on Facebook.
• According to statistics, the life of images is 7-14 days. Then the picture is sketchy and the performance goes down quickly. Of course, it depends on a particular campaign. This is not new, and everyone can find it in their stats.
• Beware of too long a picture test. Just because of their lifetime. The indicator may have a relevance score of less than 7.
HUF 4,212 / Month
HUF 24,951 / Month